Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence
WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
The jury’s in, the votes have been counted, and a new entry made in the history books. Some 650 tire-industry professionals attended the first-ever Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence ceremony – the world’s biggest celebration of endeavor in the field of tires, which took place in Cologne, Germany.
Awards were given in five categories, and the winners were chosen by a panel of 15 internationally renowned industry experts. The full list of winners is shown opposite – click on each one for more information!
| "Tire Technology Expo is very good, very well organized, and a great place for companies from India and developing countries to come and make contacts" |
Now in its ninth year Tire Technology Expo is the world's most important Tire Manufacturing Technology Exhibition and Conference.
Tire Technology Expo 2009 offers the visitor a technology showcase covering materials and equipment through the complete spectrum of the tire manufacturing process.
Tire Technology Expo 2009 also offers visitors, exhibitors, and conference delegates an unrivalled networking opportunity within the Tire manufacturing sector.Equipment and materials on show will include:
| Additives | Rubber calenders |
| Adhesion resins | Rubber mixing technology |
| Anti tacks | Rubber testing equipment |
Automatic bias and ply | Self lubricating bearings |
| Bead lines | Synthetic rubber |
| Bonding agents | Tire building machine tooling |
| Conveying systems | Tire building machines |
| Conveyor belting | Tire component making systems |
| Curing bladders | Tire cord systems |
| Curing presses | Tire design and simulation software |
| Elastomer characterization systems | Tire mold cleaning equipment |
| Elastomers | Tire mold manufacturing equipment |
| Electromechanical components | Tire molds |
| Extruder heads | Tire reinforcing material |
| Extrusion lines | Tire testing machinery |
| Hydraulic & pneumatic actuators | Tracking labels |
| Hydraulic drives | Tread compound chemistry |
| Inspection systems | Valve technology |
| Power transmission belts | Weaving systems |
| Process control technology | Web guiding, tension, measurement and control |
| Release chemistry | X-ray inspection and testing equipment |
| Robotic handling systems |
6 comments:
I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard in
favor of his web page, because here every data is quality based information.
Also visit my blog post Email Console
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Feel free to visit my web blog; samantha dpresenting samantha by majoly
Outstanding post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!
my page - 1
First of all I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear
your mind prior to writing. I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!
Feel free to visit my page :: http://Pornharvest.com/index.php?m=2084321
We stumbled over here coming from a different web page
and thought I might as well check things out. I like
what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring
your web page repeatedly.
Also visit my web blog ... Email Console
I do not comment, however after reading a few of the responses here "Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence".
I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Is it just me or does it look like like some of these remarks appear like they are written by brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are posting at other places, I'd like to follow you. Could you make a list of every one of your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
my site pornharvest.com/index.php?m=2468064
Post a Comment